At the Healing Place, we offer classes, workshops and products of high energetic vibration to our readers and clients.
Customer service – We value customer service and welcome questions about any of the items listed. Please email us with your questions email@example.com, or you may call our office at (508) 359-6463.
Return policy – If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return MOST items for an exchange or product refund. NO refund or exchanges on educational products and gift certificates. All returns must have prior authorization by the email system. Since we do not have a retail location, all returns must be shipped to our office, Healing Place, 50 North Street, Medfield, MA 02052.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Customer name or invoice number;
- Reason for return;
- State whether you want a refund or exchange
- Refund – we will credit your credit card once we receive the returned item. It will be your responsibility to ship the unwanted item back to us.
- Exchange – If the item came to you defective, we will pay for the shipping cost to have it returned to the Healing Place. If the item WAS NOT defective, you’re responsible for shipping the item back to us AND ALSO pay for the new item to be ship to you.
- Back Orders and Pre-Orders: Please note back orders and pre-orders orders are automatically cancelled after 30 days. Prices remain in effect for 30 days and may change without notice.
Gift Certificates – Gift certificates can be applied toward services, classes and products. There is no expiration date on gift certificates. If the purchase exceeds the amount of the gift certificate, it is the recipient’s responsibility to pay the difference. Gift certificates are transferable. Gift certificates can be sent via snail mail or email.
Classes and Workshops Policy – Full refund two weeks prior to the scheduled class. 50% refund one week before scheduled class. 0% refund the same week of class.
Disclaimer – Our services, Reflexology, Chakra Balancing, Reiki, meditation and Ionic Detox foot bath are not intended to treat, cure, or diagnose any diseases or ailments. Our services can complement your current traditional health plan but it is NOT a substitution for traditional health care. If you have any questions please talk with your health care provider.