— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- The Power of STOP! Instead of looking at what you don’t have, be grateful for everything you do have. You are more than good enough. Don’t believe everything you think. Give yourself a high-five for just being you. https://youtu.be/gW23v_ItbSk Check out “Know Your Chakras” by Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner, Helen Chin Lui on amazon.com http://a.co/a10U7Q1 #feedmysoul #healing #energyhealing #bewell #positivity #ENERGY #mindbodyspirit #selfhealing #holistic #health #belight #energyhealers #beintheflow #energymedicine #feelgood #anthonybourdainThe Power of STOP! Instead of looking at what you […]
- Why Meditation Should Be Included In the Education of Our Youth
- Instagram Image
- Constipated? High Fiber Power Pudding Recipe to the RescueFrom my research I read that this is a very effective […]
- I was honored to be a guest on Reiki Radio. I loved talking about “How do you fit into your own life” and how healing can challenge who you are. This is the tip of the iceberg of this conversation about self-healing, with Helen Chin Lui. Helen is the author of Know Your Chakras, available on Amazon, and owner of The Healing Place Energy School. She is a Reiki Master, Reflexologist and encourages us to get out of our own way! On this episode we discuss what the healing process looks like, including the discomforts, as well as the importance of trusting yourself on your journey. Helen has a direct approach, wrapped in beautiful storytelling and humor. She even shares how she identified her awakening process and giving herself permission to live. This is so encouraging, reminding all of us how to pick ourselves up when we want to give up! visit http://HealingPlaceEnergySchool.com to learn more about her work. Enjoy the show! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/reikiradio/2018/09/03/reiki-radio-f…I was honored to be a guest on Reiki Radio. I loved […]
- Baby Digestive and Respiratory Reflexology chart Babies need Reflexology too, but not very much. Just a gentle fingertip walk or circular motion or a thumb walk. (The touch is like a whisper.) Do this Protocol once or twice a day is all that is needed (less than 10 seconds.) Repeat daily is needed. If I get enough yeses, I will do a live demonstration to show you these reflex points this weekend. For stomach problems including gas and bloating – gently walk across zones 4 and 5 from the top of the gray and pink boxes. Repeat one or two times, and every day as needed. For respiratory problems focus on toes and the entire light pink zone 3. #reflexology #pain #healingplaceenergyschool #baby #babyhealth #babyreflexology #respiratoryBaby Digestive and Respiratory Reflexology chart […]