— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- Letting go is the most difficult skill to learn when on the path of personal growth. Who would we be without our past? I do know we can change the course of our future by taking a less travelled road. Whichever road you choose the destination is the same. To learn more about what the #healingplacemedfield HealingPlaceMedfield does, visit our website. #holistichealth #empoweringwomenLetting go is the most difficult skill to learn when […]
- I can’t believe how many sick people i have seen for reflexology to relieve the pain associated with colds and flus. Here us a hand reflexology to relieve cold and flu symptoms that you can do from home or anywhere else you like. https://youtu.be/VinTM59JaB8 Visit youtube.com/reflexologyhealing for more 270 selfhelp videos #energymedicine #energyhealing #mindfulness #reflexology #abundance #peace #mindbodyspirit #chakras #healingplaceenergyschool #healingplacemedfield #energyhealing #chakras #positivity #ENERGY #selfhealing #holistic #health #mindfulness #positivevibes #Chronicpain #selfcare #holistichealth #wellness #health #healthylifestyle #reflexologyqueen #reiki #chronicillness #health #healthandwellness #pain #painsucks #spoonieI can’t believe how many sick people i have seen for […]
- 4th of July Sweet and Spicy and Dry Rub for Your Ribs RecipeDo you and your family enjoy good BBQ meats? We have […]
- Asian OmeletA sample page from the Healing Place’s new […]
- FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density of ligament tissue per square inch in the body. Given the large amount of joints and ligaments, it would be reasonable that this complex is important to total body function. This picture shows the specific ligaments of the foot and the intricacy of their structure and LINKS. Recent research shows ligaments have two functions and can be grouped into two anatomical categories. One function is that of static stabilizers of joints and the second function is sensory or proprioceptive. The presence of mechanoreceptors implies a sensory role for some ligaments and that this afferent information could regulate the stiffness of the muscles surrounding the joint and improve its stability (see E. Haggert). It now is clear that there are two types of ligament structure types: The ligaments with a high percentage of collagen fascicules are the static stabilizers or, in tensegrity terms, the tension elements. The ligaments with a high percentage…FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density […]
- Running of the wild #cairns #terriersRunning of the wild #cairns #terriers […]