banana blueberry sour cream bread
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- This is not a Foot Rub! Someone emailed looking to be part of Healing Place’s apprentice Maureen Jennings’ reflexology clinical work. She said that she loves a “good foot rub.” I think the hairs on the back of my neck stood 90 degrees when I heard “foot rub!” Let me explain, a foot certification program is a 300 hours long (mine was 360 hours) consisting of foot anatomy, general physiology, practice and clinical reflexology sessions. In my case, I was require to write a thesis on my clinical observations – “Can Reflexology Help to Reduce or Eliminate Medication Intake!” And the answer was yes, I saw a reduction of medication, but no one was able to eliminate their medication. There is much to learn beyond a foot rub. Let me define the difference between a $35 foot rub parlor session and a certified reflexology session in this video. https://youtu.be/_JQsNrimLtA #reflexology #stressrelief #healyourself #quicktipswithhelen #holistichealth #selfhelptips #wellnesstips #nomorestress #…This is not a Foot Rub! Someone emailed looking to be […]
- Reiki 1Location: Healing Place, 50 North St., Medfield Dates […]
- Video: Clean Your Aura of Negative Energy in 3 Ways?Cleaning your energy field known as an aura is […]
- Neuroscientists Identify How Deep Breathing Changes Brain PatternDuring times of stress, or when heightened concentration is needed, focusing on one’s breathing or doing breathing exercises can indeed change the brain. […]
- #Postnasal drip #gingerandGarlic tea. #naturalremedies#Postnasal drip #gingerandGarlic tea. #naturalremedies […]
- Just think how hard your feet work for you. No one thinks of their feet until they hurt. They deserve your attention and loving care. When they are tired and feel tender, stretch the fascia, tendons and ligaments on the plantar sides of the feet with either a tennis or golf ball. Then stretch the toes by gently rotate back and forth and then pull each toes for a good stretch for 3 seconds. Your feet will thank you. I incorporate foot stretching in my Reflexology sessions. If you like to learn more contact us at [email protected] #footcare #reflexology #loveyourfeet #stretchingJust think how hard your feet work for you. No one […]