— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- I’m getting ready to film for the HealingPlaceEnergySchool.com “How To Break Out Of An Energy Rut” The first step is to accept who you are and welcome your limitations and imperfections. By overcoming your fears, you can break the repetitious cycle, and begin trusting your natural instincts so that you can become who you truly are. Let’s start today! Begin by Reminding yourself that you are a goddess! you are meant to fill a full life. healing #energyhealing #bewell #chakras #positivity #ENERGY #mindbodyspirit #selfhealing #holistic #highvibelife #reiki #health #donthatemeditate #belight #energyhealers #beintheflow #energymedicine #breaknegativity #mindfulness #getintouch #getridofpainI’m getting ready to film for the […]
- Can you imagine in four #therapeutic #reflexology sessions you can break a #pain #cycle? It’s #relaxing & #noninvasive. #holistic #tiredofbeingsickandtired #healing call the #HealingplaceMedfield at 508-359-6463Can you imagine in four #therapeutic #reflexology […]
- Invitation to Weekly Live Reiki Healing MeditationI want to invite you to my weekly Live Reiki Healing Meditation with my co-hostess Reiki Master and Meditation Faciltator Robin Bornstein. […]
- FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density of ligament tissue per square inch in the body. Given the large amount of joints and ligaments, it would be reasonable that this complex is important to total body function. This picture shows the specific ligaments of the foot and the intricacy of their structure and LINKS. Recent research shows ligaments have two functions and can be grouped into two anatomical categories. One function is that of static stabilizers of joints and the second function is sensory or proprioceptive. The presence of mechanoreceptors implies a sensory role for some ligaments and that this afferent information could regulate the stiffness of the muscles surrounding the joint and improve its stability (see E. Haggert). It now is clear that there are two types of ligament structure types: The ligaments with a high percentage of collagen fascicules are the static stabilizers or, in tensegrity terms, the tension elements. The ligaments with a high percentage…FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density […]
- 2015 Reiki Bliss ClassesI haven’t taught since 2012. Something is […]
- How Drinking Kombucha Can Change your HealthIs there anything that kombucha can’t fix? Some […]