— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- Become Your Chakras’ Best friend Know Your Chakras by Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner Helen Chin Lui. Reclaim your powerful energy! Learn how to strengthen your chakras energy centers to feel consistently well! By understanding your energy flow, you can break any negativity cycle! Learn how to balance your chakras for better health, more joy, and happiness, and to attract positive outcomes. In this incredible book you will get nine transformative lessons, mindful homework, and nine powerful healing meditations * What are chakras and how do they serve you? * What are the benefits of having healthy chakras? * How do your chakras affect you emotionally and spiritually? * Vital body organs and emotions associated with each chakra * Aura – Know your energy field * How to keep people from draining your energy * How to protect your precious energy resources Get “Know Your Chakras” by Certified Energy medicine practitioner Helen Chin Lui on Amazon http://a.co/a10U7Q1 #healing #energyhea…Become Your Chakras’ Best friend Know Your Chakras by […]
- Visit me and my colleagues at booth 402, at the Natural Living Expo, Marlboro MA 11/11&12. This year’s theme is about Know Your #Chakras” Come early to sign up for a mini #reflexology session You are invited to my talk, Chakra 101:Your Essential Life Energy, Sunday 11/[email protected]:30 in the salon A. Interactive talk with time for q&a and #chakrabalancing #meditation.Visit me and my colleagues at booth 402, at the […]
- This is not a Foot Rub! Someone emailed looking to be part of Healing Place’s apprentice Maureen Jennings’ reflexology clinical work. She said that she loves a “good foot rub.” I think the hairs on the back of my neck stood 90 degrees when I heard “foot rub!” Let me explain, a foot certification program is a 300 hours long (mine was 360 hours) consisting of foot anatomy, general physiology, practice and clinical reflexology sessions. In my case, I was require to write a thesis on my clinical observations – “Can Reflexology Help to Reduce or Eliminate Medication Intake!” And the answer was yes, I saw a reduction of medication, but no one was able to eliminate their medication. There is much to learn beyond a foot rub. Let me define the difference between a $35 foot rub parlor session and a certified reflexology session in this video. https://youtu.be/_JQsNrimLtA #reflexology #stressrelief #healyourself #quicktipswithhelen #holistichealth #selfhelptips #wellnesstips #nomorestress #…This is not a Foot Rub! Someone emailed looking to be […]
- Gluten Free Chocolate Molten Cake RecipeI made gluten-free molten chocolate cupcake this […]
- Go Toe to Toe With Nail Fungus(NewsUSA) – Most people will walk the equivalent […]
- Recognize Your Gifts . We all have gifts, large and small. Gifts are made to be shared. How you view the value of your gift is defined by your beliefs. Everyone has their own “value” definition. Many people think they have nothing to offer, but that isn’t true. We ALL have something to offer. Don’t let the craziness in your head dictates what is valuable and what’s not because you DON’T know how your gift will be perceived. Let go of the preconceived definition of a gift. Whatever you decide to do in this moment listen to your inner voice. Give freely. Pic: Michele Ivani . #healing #energyhealing #bewell #chakras #positivity #ENERGY #lightworker #manifest #mindbodyspirit #selfhealing #holistic #highvibelife #reiki #health #donthatemeditate #belight #energyhealers #lightworkersRecognize Your Gifts . We all have gifts, large and […]