— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital Invites Healing Place to Nurses’ Health FairThe Healing Place has been invited to another Brigham […]
- This is a week of #children #reflexology. They come fir #Digestive & #respiratory #healing #healingplacemedfield 508-358-6463This is a week of children reflexology. They come fir […]
- Expectations We are taught very young to have expectations. For every action there is an expected outcome. These expected outcomes can be spoken or not. Expectations are so powerful that they are silently understood among the people that we have expectations of. As we invest our time in projects we look for positive reinforcements and outcomes of jobs done right. What happens if the outcome is different from our expectations? Do we have a meltdown? Get mad? Get angry or become disappointed? All of these negative emotions have a negative impact on us regardless if we are conscious of them or not. How do we quiet down this energy? By understanding that not everyone is meant to follow and live by our rules. Forgive yourself for thinking less of them. Learn to let go of destructive chatter in your mind. Enjoy their company, and appreciate them for who they are and not what they can do for you. Can you give without expecting anything in return? Helen Chin Lui, www.healingplacemedfield.com #…Expectations We are taught very young to have […]
- What foods reduce body inflammation? https://bit.ly/2KCeSFd #healthyfood #inflammation #alkaline to make a reflexology appt 508-359-6463What foods reduce body inflammation? […]
- Fascinating Facts About Your Incredible HandsMy Reflexology colleague, Bill Flocco, of the American […]
- #ancient trees #motherearth I’m #grateful. #ancient trees #motherearth I’m #grateful. Sometimes I can’t believe I get to do this every day for no other reason other than just being.#ancient trees #motherearth I’m #grateful. […]