— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- Why Almonds Can Make You Sleepy?Since diabetes runs in my family I decided to start a […]
- FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density of ligament tissue per square inch in the body. Given the large amount of joints and ligaments, it would be reasonable that this complex is important to total body function. This picture shows the specific ligaments of the foot and the intricacy of their structure and LINKS. Recent research shows ligaments have two functions and can be grouped into two anatomical categories. One function is that of static stabilizers of joints and the second function is sensory or proprioceptive. The presence of mechanoreceptors implies a sensory role for some ligaments and that this afferent information could regulate the stiffness of the muscles surrounding the joint and improve its stability (see E. Haggert). It now is clear that there are two types of ligament structure types: The ligaments with a high percentage of collagen fascicules are the static stabilizers or, in tensegrity terms, the tension elements. The ligaments with a high percentage…FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density […]
- 7 Signs that your not Getting Enough MagnesiumAre your chocolate cravings so intense that you feel […]
- 9 Things Only Someone With Chronic Pain UnderstandsAs many as a third of Americans suffer from chronic […]
- 2014 “Clean 15” Foods that are Safer to Eat Non-OrganicallyFrom Helen Chin Lui’s book “Digestive […]
- My son Jeffrey helping at my booth. #reflexology #digestiveMy son Jeffrey helping at my booth. #reflexology […]