— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- Gastrointestian & Relaxation Class May 30Helen Chin Lui, Certified Reflexologist and Certified […]
- V-Day ReminderReiki practitioner, Robin Bornstein wants to remind us […]
- I always get sentimental on New Year’s eve. On this day I go over the events of the current year. What went well, and what I would like to improve in the upcoming year. I am proud of my many achievements this year and at the same time I am disappointed at what has not manifested yet. Much has to do with wanting to control the outcomes of events. Instead of being grateful of what I achieved, I want more. Who doesn’t want more? This is the time to be still and feel every nuance of my emotions. Honoring everything I feel and letting these emotions come to the surface of my being instead of pretending they do not exist. These volatile emotions are the seeds of suffering, anger, and resentment. I’m resentful of how my negative emotions are robbing me of my joy and anger wants to be in the forefront of my thoughts. I learned on this journey it is important not to be afraid to face these negative emotions. We all have an inner monster that lives within our souls. It wants to be acknowledged j…I always get sentimental on New Year’s eve. On this […]
- Break the Cycle of Shame Now!I like fruity tea. Passionate peach, blueberry bliss, […]
- Breathing fully from the diaphragm will eliminate anxious feelings. Enjoy my 5 Tips to Having a Happy and Healthy Heart: http://healingplacemedfield.com/5-tips-to-having-a-happy-and-healthy-heart/ Pic: Natalia Figueredo . #healing #energyhealing #bewell #chakras #positivity #ENERGY #lightworker #manifest #mindbodyspirit #selfhealing #holistic #highvibelife #reiki #health #donthatemeditate #belight #energyhealers #lightworkersBreathing fully from the diaphragm will eliminate […]
- EWG Good Seafood GuideWhich fish are richest in healthy omega-3 fatty acids, […]