— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- The new “normal” is upon us. Are you anxious of the unknown?
I want to give you a couple tools to help you to stop fear from winning and empower you to move foward.
Join me, Helen Chin Lui, Cert. Energy Medicine Practitioner, Cert. Reflexologist and Usui Reiki Master for a FREE LIVE SESSION On Saturday, May 23 at 10 AM EST (on Instagram & YouTube) where I will teach you hand reflexology for stress relief and give a discussion on how to prevent negative thoughts from hijacking your peace of mind. ⠀ Let’s get some relief together!The new “normal” is upon us. Are you anxious of the […]
- Teaching students how to do an energy pendulum reading during a #Reiki at the #healingplacemedfield #energy schoolTeaching students how to do an energy pendulum reading […]
- Help your little ones with stuffy noses. Children’s cold and respiratory relief – reflexology method. If you would like to know how reflexology can help you, call the healing place 508-359-6463. https://youtu.be/Xp26dBgxWeM #health #mindfulness #positivevibes #Chronicpain #selfcare #holistichealth #wellness #health #healthylifestyle #reflexologyqueen #energyhealing #chronicillness #health #healthandwellness #pain #painsucks #painrelief #spoonie #reflexology #cold #fluHelp your little ones with stuffy noses. Children’s […]
- Pumpkin and Eggnog Gluten Free Pancake Prep time: 20 mins Cook time: 5 mins Serves 4 (5 – 5” pancakes per serving) Mix together dry ingredients and set aside 1.5 c of flour or gluten free flour (I used Polly’s pancake mix) 3 tablespoons sugar 1/2 t of salt 1/2 t baking powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 t cinnamon 1/8 t grated nutmeg Wet ingredients Beat together until well blended 1 c of milk or almond milk or 3/4 c of egg nog plus 1/4c of milk or almond milk 2 large eggs 1/4 c melted butter 1/2 c canned pumpkin 1/4 c lite sour cream Add dry ingredients into wet. Mix until blended. If batter is too thick add more milk to the consistency you like. Let sit for 10-15 minutes before cooking. Heat griddle or large frying pan with spray oil until hot. Pour by the cupful to the size you like and cook until brown on both sides. Serve hot with maple syrup. #pancakes #pumpkinpancakes #eggnog #healingplacemedfield #helenchinlui #glutenfreePumpkin and Eggnog Gluten Free Pancake Prep time: 20 […]
- Your Sacred Healing Space – 3 Part Series Course – HealingPlaceEnergySchoolAre you a new healer? You just learn about healing methods such as Reiki, Reflexology, and chakra balancing. You now have healing tools in your healing bag, and you want to start a practice but have no idea how and where to begin. […]
- Video: How to Find and Interview a Holistic PractitionerMany people want to incorporate holistic healing into […]