Now that fall allergy season is upon us Helen Chin Lui is getting ready to film another 1 minute Reflexology Foot and Hand tip on how to drain stuffy sinuses. For most people who have applied these Reflexology tips they can actually feel their sinuses draining as they apply gentle pressure on the hands and feet. By doing these simple and quick Reflexology technique you will feel better quickly and it only took 5 minutes out of your day. Stay tuned.
Get Ready – Camera Rolling – Reflexology Sinus Drainage – Take 2
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- Sinus Relief and Lymphatic Drainage – Hand Reflexology TipStuffy nose? Nose won’t stop dripping? Your lymph […]
- 6 Meat Protein Source Too Cruel to EatMost of us not be aware of what happens behind the […]
- How Reflexology Can Support Your Digestive Health?When new clients come to the Healing Place to seek […]
- 6 Feng Shui Tips To Bring Purpose, Intention & Clarity Into Your HomeWith schedules loosening and the sun eager to linger […]
- Video: Memory Boosting – Foot Reflexology TipWe all have lapse of memory from time-to-time and need […]
- Good Luck to MS Challenge WalkersMassachusetts Reflexology Associations members to give […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.