Now that fall allergy season is upon us Helen Chin Lui is getting ready to film another 1 minute Reflexology Foot and Hand tip on how to drain stuffy sinuses. For most people who have applied these Reflexology tips they can actually feel their sinuses draining as they apply gentle pressure on the hands and feet. By doing these simple and quick Reflexology technique you will feel better quickly and it only took 5 minutes out of your day. Stay tuned.
Get Ready – Camera Rolling – Reflexology Sinus Drainage – Take 2
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- Wide Legged Forward Fold Post – Yoga Exercise to Flush Your Liver, Kidney, GallbladderCertified Reflexologist and Certified Energy Medicine […]
- 6 Meat Protein Source Too Cruel to EatMost of us not be aware of what happens behind the […]
- September 9th’s Open House’s Mini Workshop on Sugar AwarenessBy guest writer and practitioner, Kate Lamie, Holistic […]
- Grand sequoia national park. Welcome.
- Did 2015 Flu vaccine Worked for You?(NaturalNews) The shocking admission by the Centers […]
- Szechuan Zucchini Noodles with Thai Ginger SteakI’m in love with my Spiralizer. Since it arrived […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.