Now that fall allergy season is upon us Helen Chin Lui is getting ready to film another 1 minute Reflexology Foot and Hand tip on how to drain stuffy sinuses. For most people who have applied these Reflexology tips they can actually feel their sinuses draining as they apply gentle pressure on the hands and feet. By doing these simple and quick Reflexology technique you will feel better quickly and it only took 5 minutes out of your day. Stay tuned.
Get Ready – Camera Rolling – Reflexology Sinus Drainage – Take 2
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- Is Your Body Making Too Much Calcium – Hand and Foot Reflexology TipsOne of the Healing Place’s Youtube subscriber […]
- Are Your Emotions Eating You? Stop Negative Energy From Sabotaging Your Digestive Health!Certified Reflexologist and Certified Energy Medicine […]
- Haven’t Tried Sardines? Try These(NewsUSA) – Sardines are consistently rated as […]
- Tips on how to Realistically DetoxHere’s the thing: detoxing doesn’t have to be all or […]
- Drippy Nose? Post Nasal Drip? Scratchy Throat? – Hand Reflexology Tips to the Rescue!So many people are looking for relief for that drippy […]
- Probiotics Could Could Help Cure Your Social AnxietyYour morning yogurt could be doing a lot more than […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.