By guest writer and practitioner, Erica Schveighoffer, Certified Aromatherapist
What a great opportunity Helen has given me by asking me to be part of the Healing Place’s 8th anniversary open house. I first met Helen four years ago when I took a level I reiki class with her. I loved the energy she brought to the class and the ease I felt with her. Over the years I have continued learning from Helen as well as having my boys and I see her for reflexology. She has helped us in so many ways, and I am glad to be part of her healing team.
As part of the mini workshops I will be speaking about essential oils and how you can benefit from using them for sleep enhancement & relieving stress and anxiety.
Why should you join us at this event?
• There will be products to sample such as lotions, hand cleanser, and room spritzers.
• I will show you how easy it is to make your own products by doing a demonstration for an ar-omatic room spritzer to enhance sleep.
• Who does not like to win free stuff! Each practitioner will be offering a raffle item that relates to the services that they offer. I will be giving away a 60 minute consultation as well as an ar-omatic room spritzer. What a great way to learn about essential oils and how they can be-come part of your everyday life.
• There will be three other practitioners speaking on different topics which include:
• Relaxation Hand Reflexology Techniques – Helen Chin Lui, certified reflexologist and certified energy medicine practitioner
• Relaxation Meditation – Robin Bornstein, Reiki practitioner
• How Sugar Impacts Your Overall Health – Kate Lamie, wellness coach
The open house will leave you with a spark to continue or to even begin your holistic life journey. I call this a journey because it is never ending as there is so much to learn. I am looking forward to helping light this spark.
Please join us at the open house on Tuesday, September 9th from 6:30-9:00pm. The Healing Place is located at 50 North Street in Medfield. You can RSVP by emailing [email protected] or calling (508) 359-6463. I look forward to seeing you there!
Certified Aromatherapist, Erica Schveighoffer is a graduate of Aromahead Institute. Erica is passionate about teaching others how to remove toxic chemicals from their lives by replacing products with ones made from essential oils. She works with her clients to balance, harmonize, and protect their body, mind, and spirit through the use of essential oils. Erica specializes in helping clients to relieve allergy symptoms, anxiety and stress, as well as reducing pain and inflammation.