— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- The Healing Place Medfield is Your Therapeutic Complimentary Medicine Provider!At Healing Place Medfield, our holistic healing tools […]
- #energymedicine for everyday people. #freewebinar #healingplacemedfield #HealingPlaceEnergySchool register http://bit.ly/2uyzuBD#energymedicine for everyday people. #freewebinar […]
- Want to Increase Your Nutrient Intake? Pour a Glass of OJ(NewsUSA) – To many people, orange juice is like […]
- I’m putting the last information in a manual for tomorrow’s classes. Please join me Holistic Wellness Center, LLC & Gift Emporium Be Your Chakras Energy Best Friend -workshop Wednesday, July 18 , 6:30-8:30pm $35 Learn to be Your Chakras Energy Best Friend with Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner Helen Chin Lui. Helen is the owner of the Healing Place LLC and Healing Place Energy School LLC, and she is the author of “Know Your Chakras.” Join us for an evening of lively discussion about how to strengthen your chakras energy centers to feel consistently well! By understanding your energy flow, you can break any negativity cycle! Take this opportunity to learn how to balance your chakras from an expert for better health, more joy, and happiness, and to attract positive outcomes. You will learn: * What are chakras and how do they serve you? * What are the benefits of having healthy chakras? * How do your chakras affect you emotionally and spiritually? * Vital body organs and emotions…I’m putting the last information in a manual for […]
- One Family, One Veteran, Two Heroes(NewsUSA) – From the perspective of many […]
- Honor Your Spirit MeditationHonor Your Spirit Meditation How often do you take yourself for granted by dismissing your needs to feel balanced? Just about everyone dismisses their needs and put everyone's needs above their own. […]