Pneumonia, Flu, and Cold Busting Reflexology Tip
Pneumonia, Flu and Cold season are here! No one wants to be sick! Seasonal illnesses are preventable with proper care
- Get vaccinated. Vaccination is the first step to flu prevention.
- Wash your hands. Cold and flu viruses may be spread by indirect contact. Washing your hands is the best way to prevent getting sick.
- Do the elbow cough. Since viruses cling to your bare hands, you can reduce the spread of viruses by perfecting the art of the elbow cough. It’s an easy technique to teach kids.
- Disinfect common surfaces. Viruses that cause colds and flu can survive on common surfaces for up to 72 hours.
- Drink Water*. Water can help strengthen your immune system, keeping the flu at bay. And if you do get sick, water flushes your system, rehydrates you and washes out the toxins. How much? It is suggested half your weight in ounces.
15 Foods To Build Your Immune System
- Citrus, Bell peppers, Broccoli, Garlic, Ginger, Spinach. Yogurt (or probiotics),
- Almonds, Turmeric Green tea, Papaya , Kiwi, Poultry, Sunflower seeds, Shellfish
Hand Reflexology to Build Immune System
Reflexologist Helen Chin Lui shows where are the reflex points on the feet to help to break up phlegm, mucus and respiratory congestion associated with a cold, flu, or pneumonia. After all reflexology sessions, drink plenty of water to flush out toxins.
About the writer
Helen Chin Lui is a Certified Reflexologist, Certified Energy Medicine practitioner, Reiki Master, and Teacher. She is the owner of the Healing Place LLC and Healing Place Energy School LLC in Medfield, MA. Helen specializes in helping adults and children to find long-lasting relief from chronic pain, digestive issues, and balances hormonal naturally.
If you would like to schedule a FREE 60-minute consultation to learn how Reflexology, energy medicine and Reiki can help you to find long last relief call (508) 359-6463.
For Helen’s free report “Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Common Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn’t Know Can Keep You From Healing” click here.