— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
by | Jun 10, 2020 | 0 comments
- Thank you Genevieve Kohn and Rachel Haviland for inviting me to guest Reclaim Your Health. Topic: Heal Your Energy, Heal Your Gut. Join us for a fun but informative 34 minute of high energy discussion. http://reclaimyourhealth.us/heal-energy-heal-gut/ Thank you ladies! Want to reclaim your gut health? Reflexology is one of the answers! Get Healing Place free holistic report healingplacemedfield.com #healing #energyhealing #bewell #chakras #positivity #ENERGY #mindbodyspirit #selfhealing #holistic #highvibelife #reiki #health #donthatemeditate #belight #energyhealers #beintheflow #energymedicine #breaknegativity #mindfulness #getintouch #guthealthThank you Genevieve Kohn and Rachel Haviland for […]
- As unappetizing as this looks, I’m increasing my hydrochloric acid to improve #digestion and eliminate #gas and #bloating. I drink an #applecidervinegar beverage everyday. Mix together 12 oz of warm water, add 1 tablespoon of mother apple cider vinegar (brags) with 1 tablespoon of real honey, 1/2 teaspoon of complete greens powder and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon. #goodforyouAs unappetizing as this looks, I’m increasing my […]
- Mother’s Day Tribute PoemMost of us take our mothers for granted. (I admit I […]
- I wonder why my book Know Your Chakras is not on the shelves of personal growth. I have to figure out how to get it in book stores. http://a.co/a10U7Q1. #knowyourchakras by Certified #EnergyMedicine Practitioner #HelenChinLui #healingplacemedfieldI wonder why my book Know Your Chakras is not on the […]
- I’m in slug mode and feeling lazy today. Much to do but I can’t get off the sofa. Now I’ve voiced my personal status. I’m back to being a holistic practitioner. Here i go…. (drum roll) Now most of our major holiday eating is over let’s talk about getting your body back to a more alkaline state. Starting Wednesday 1/2/19 or sooner, begin to cut back on carbs and sugar and focus on plant base diet. Eat twice as much vegetables than fruit. Cut back on animal protein and carbs by half or more. Body inflammation is the number one cause of health breakdown. I see this all the time in my office at the Healing Place when clients ask me to rebalance their gut health. I am part of a lot of people’s new year’s resolution. (I’m honored that some have put my services on the same level of joining a gym.) There is no reason to gain so much weight over the holidays. And there is no reason to make your health a second priority. If you are thinking of including reflexology services as part of your…I’m in slug mode and feeling lazy today. Much to do […]
- My Love for Quinoa and Delicious RecipeI recently discovered much I love to eat quinoa! […]