— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
by | Aug 14, 2020 | 0 comments
- Chakra BraceletsThese cool chakra bracelets were just added to the […]
- Attract Bees and Butterflies To Your GardenAttracting bees and butterflies to a garden is a noble […]
- 7 Ingredients Nutritionists Never Ever EatThe Federal government announced plans to redesign […]
- Free webinar “how to Activate at our Natural #SelfHealing Powers” register https://expertise.tv/webinar/activate-your-natural-self-heal-powers/landing/5543title=”Free webinar "how to Activate at our […]
- Thank you @simplysueq for the thumbs up for my book Know Your Chakras. It is a very good book to introduce the works of energy medicine. This book is a compilation of 13,000 healing sessions that I have given since 2006. When I re-read the book I can’t believe how good the information is and I wrote it! This book is a must for anyone who is interested in doing healing work. Without understanding how energy flows, healing work can be slow, frustrating and cumbersome. Once you understand how energy flows you will be able to consciously break pain and negativity cycles. I’m very proud of my book. Know Your Chakras- 9 lessons Mindful lessons. There are spaces in the book to jot down your thoughts. 9 Healing meditations (written and audios) Inspirations and mantras to support your transformation. Get your copy today, “Know Your Chakras” by Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner, Helen Chin Lui on amazon.com http://a.co/a10U7Q1 #energyhealing #bewell #chakras #positivity #ENERGY #mindbodyspi…Thank you @simplysueq for the thumbs up for my book […]
- I found it very interesting to find #mold in my #maplesyrup this morning. Since i have an inquisitive mind I did some research. This is called xerophile mold. Can’t kill you but it can make you sick. I read an Article that suggested to remove mold and reheat syrup to 200 degrees to kill mold spores. Interesting. I’ll throw the syrup away. Why chance it! #food #nothealthyI found it very interesting to find #mold in my […]