— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
by | Aug 14, 2020 | 0 comments
- When these feet started #reflexology sessions they were two year feet. Today they are nine year pair of feet. How quickly time has passed. If you were thinking how reflexology can help your child with #respiratory or #digestive problem, call the Healing Place at 508 359-6463 #healing #holistic #reflexology #selfcare #mindfulness #energyhealingWhen these feet started reflexology sessions they were […]
- Guys wear the #coolest #socks to their #reflexology sessions.Guys wear the #coolest #socks to their #reflexology […]
- Know Your Chakras – Want to reclaim your powerful energy? Attract good physical & emotional health & reconnect to your spirit! http://a.co/a10U7Q1 I’m sorry most of this video got clipped. If you would like to hear the entire video go to https://youtu.be/tLOoToPm1qE #energyhealing #bewell #chakras #positivity #reiki #mindbodysoulspirit #selfhealing #holistic #goodvibes #reiki #health #belight #energyhealers #beintheflow #energymedicine #quietthemind #mindfulness #anxietyrelief #meditation #healingenergy #selfhelpbooks #goodforthesoulKnow Your Chakras – Want to reclaim your […]
- CelebrationsI love it when we get past the small stuff, the stupid […]
- Carrot Cake – RecipeI like carrot cake a lot. What is there not to like? A […]
- As part of the Healing Place’s effort to pay it forward, each month the Healing Place LLC donates a portion of our proceeds to a charity from the sale of Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner and Certified Reflexologist, Helen Chin Lui’s book Know Your Chakras – Introduction to Energy Medicine. For the month of April 2019, the Healing Place donated to Rosie’s Place. Rosie’s Place founded in 1974 as the first women’s shelter in the United States. Their mission is to provide a safe and nurturing environment to help poor and homeless women. Rosie’s Place provides support, meals, shelter, and education to 12,000 women annually. Rosie’s Place relies solely on the support of individuals, foundations, and corporations. Out of every donated dollar received, .85 cent goes directly to women-in-need services. The Healing Place is proud to support Rosie’s Place. For more information about Rosie’s place, visit their website To reclaim your powerful energy with Know Your Chakras by Certified Energy…As part of the Healing Place’s effort to pay it […]