— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
by | Aug 14, 2020 | 0 comments
- Chakras – How Many Do We Have?We have seven main chakras and twenty one minor […]
- Chakras – Why Do Chakras Become Unbalanced?Since we are all physical beings with human feelings, […]
- Baby Digestive and Respiratory Reflexology chart Babies need Reflexology too, but not very much. Just a gentle fingertip walk or circular motion or a thumb walk. (The touch is like a whisper.) Do this Protocol once or twice a day is all that is needed (less than 10 seconds.) Repeat daily is needed. If I get enough yeses, I will do a live demonstration to show you these reflex points this weekend. For stomach problems including gas and bloating – gently walk across zones 4 and 5 from the top of the gray and pink boxes. Repeat one or two times, and every day as needed. For respiratory problems focus on toes and the entire light pink zone 3. #reflexology #pain #healingplaceenergyschool #baby #babyhealth #babyreflexology #respiratoryBaby Digestive and Respiratory Reflexology chart […]
- New Video: Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)New video posted on our channel: […]
- Since I do so much chakra balancing in my daily energy reflexology work, I thought I would share this chart listing which emotions cause most blockage or sluggish energy. Look at which emotions you are trying to balanced and from there you know which chakra is struggling to stay open. #chakrahealing #chakra #chakraalignment #reflexology #energyhealing #alignment #healingjourney #healingplacemedfield #healingplaceenergyschoolSince I do so much chakra balancing in my daily energy […]
- The Truth about Body Noises?Body noises can be embarrassing. They can be signs of […]