— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
by | Aug 14, 2020 | 0 comments
- Achy Shoulders, Legs, Arms, Hips and Back? Hand Reflexology TipWe love it when we get comments on how our self-help […]
- #sundaymorning #teammeeting #collage #layout #design#sundaymorning #teammeeting #collage #layout #design […]
- #Calamari & ground chicken in a fresh #Asian #tomatosauce #foodies #betterthananyrestaurant#Calamari & ground chicken in a fresh #Asian […]
- Another ask- I love to hear from you!! I am presenting on Sunday morning 11/12 at 11:30 AM from the #NaturalLivingExpo. Would you like me to do a Facebook live on #chakra 101 – Your Essential Life Energy? I’m doing a PowerPoint, q&a and a chakra meditation in a 50 minute slot. If you say yes, I’m going to give this a try. Let me hear you!!!Another ask- I love to hear from you!! I am presenting […]
- FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density of ligament tissue per square inch in the body. Given the large amount of joints and ligaments, it would be reasonable that this complex is important to total body function. This picture shows the specific ligaments of the foot and the intricacy of their structure and LINKS. Recent research shows ligaments have two functions and can be grouped into two anatomical categories. One function is that of static stabilizers of joints and the second function is sensory or proprioceptive. The presence of mechanoreceptors implies a sensory role for some ligaments and that this afferent information could regulate the stiffness of the muscles surrounding the joint and improve its stability (see E. Haggert). It now is clear that there are two types of ligament structure types: The ligaments with a high percentage of collagen fascicules are the static stabilizers or, in tensegrity terms, the tension elements. The ligaments with a high percentage…FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density […]
- A day in a life of a #reflexologist #reflexology #energyhealing #energy #cairnterrier #holisticA day in a life of a #reflexologist #reflexology […]