— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
by | Aug 14, 2020 | 0 comments
- Tired all of the Time?Are you chronically tired for no reason? Do you feel […]
- The Power of a BreathTake five minutes out of your schedule and sit quietly […]
- Informative Video on Gut Health“Your gut has been touted as your “second […]
- Reiki Is Now Reaching The Top Hospitals In The US
- Thank you #reflexologists Alisha Hamm, deb Heon and Kate Melvin for helping today at #naturallivingexpoThank you #reflexologists Alisha Hamm, deb Heon and […]
- Pumpkin and Eggnog Gluten Free Pancake Prep time: 20 mins Cook time: 5 mins Serves 4 (5 – 5” pancakes per serving) Mix together dry ingredients and set aside 1.5 c of flour or gluten free flour (I used Polly’s pancake mix) 3 tablespoons sugar 1/2 t of salt 1/2 t baking powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 t cinnamon 1/8 t grated nutmeg Wet ingredients Beat together until well blended 1 c of milk or almond milk or 3/4 c of egg nog plus 1/4c of milk or almond milk 2 large eggs 1/4 c melted butter 1/2 c canned pumpkin 1/4 c lite sour cream Add dry ingredients into wet. Mix until blended. If batter is too thick add more milk to the consistency you like. Let sit for 10-15 minutes before cooking. Heat griddle or large frying pan with spray oil until hot. Pour by the cupful to the size you like and cook until brown on both sides. Serve hot with maple syrup. #pancakes #pumpkinpancakes #eggnog #healingplacemedfield #helenchinlui #glutenfreePumpkin and Eggnog Gluten Free Pancake Prep time: 20 […]