— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
by | Aug 14, 2020 | 0 comments
- Got Stuck Energy? Join me for a FB live chat Wednesday, April 18, 10am EST to answer your questions about energy medicine. Facebook/HealingPlaceEnergySchool Some of the questions I will be answering is Why do we have stuck energy? I would give a tip on how to break the stuck cycle Download my FREE report 10 Keys to Understanding Your Chakra System YourChakraSystem.com healing #energyhealing #bewell #chakras #positivity #ENERGY #lightworker #manifest #mindbodyspirit #selfhealing #holistic #highvibelife #reiki #health #healing #donthatemeditate #belight #energyhealers #lightworkers #stuckenergyGot Stuck Energy? Join me for a FB live chat […]
- Coconut Oil for your Dog’s HealthMy puppy Kirby had itchy skin for the longest time, […]
- 6 Actions to Control Asthma(NewsUSA) – Whether making a shopping list or […]
- Mentally Free Mentally free is when you allow yourself to enjoy the moments of each day without worrying about what you have to do. Give yourself permission to feel the calm is quintessential to finding inner peace and joy. Helen Chin Lui, www.healingplaceenergyschool.com #peace #calm #findyourcenter #lettinggo #healing #mentalspace #sunsetMentally Free Mentally free is when you allow yourself […]
- How Darkness Can Be Your FriendWe all live in darkness from time-to-time, but how we […]
- As part of the Healing Place’s effort to pay it forward, each month the Healing Place LLC donates a portion of our proceeds to a charity from the sale of Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner and Certified Reflexologist, Helen Chin Lui’s book Know Your Chakras – Introduction to Energy Medicine. For the month of April 2019, the Healing Place donated to Rosie’s Place. Rosie’s Place founded in 1974 as the first women’s shelter in the United States. Their mission is to provide a safe and nurturing environment to help poor and homeless women. Rosie’s Place provides support, meals, shelter, and education to 12,000 women annually. Rosie’s Place relies solely on the support of individuals, foundations, and corporations. Out of every donated dollar received, .85 cent goes directly to women-in-need services. The Healing Place is proud to support Rosie’s Place. For more information about Rosie’s place, visit their website To reclaim your powerful energy with Know Your Chakras by Certified Energy…As part of the Healing Place’s effort to pay it […]