— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
by | Aug 14, 2020 | 0 comments
- These 7 year old feet have been coming for 4 weeks for reflexology. Teachers have noticed he is able to #focus and is Less #hyperactive. He is eating a sugar free diet. This is the Power of #reflexology!These 7 year old feet have been coming for 4 weeks for […]
- Energy Medicine for Everyday People – WebinarIn this webinar, we talked about how modern society is […]
- FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density of ligament tissue per square inch in the body. Given the large amount of joints and ligaments, it would be reasonable that this complex is important to total body function. This picture shows the specific ligaments of the foot and the intricacy of their structure and LINKS. Recent research shows ligaments have two functions and can be grouped into two anatomical categories. One function is that of static stabilizers of joints and the second function is sensory or proprioceptive. The presence of mechanoreceptors implies a sensory role for some ligaments and that this afferent information could regulate the stiffness of the muscles surrounding the joint and improve its stability (see E. Haggert). It now is clear that there are two types of ligament structure types: The ligaments with a high percentage of collagen fascicules are the static stabilizers or, in tensegrity terms, the tension elements. The ligaments with a high percentage…FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density […]
- Ear, Hand and Foot Reflexology Therapy – Randomized Controlled Study Of Premenstrual SymptomsBy Terry Oleson, Ph.D., and William S. Flocco, ARBC […]
- HOW TO DETOX YOUR BODY NATURALLYHave you been searching for ways to aid your body’s […]
- The healing power of reikiThis article, by Issue Editor Trevor Courneen and […]