What foods reduce body inflammation? https://bit.ly/2KCeSFd #healthyfood #inflammation #alkaline to make a reflexology appt 508-359-6463
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- Your Immune System Did you know that 80% of your immune system lives in your gastrointestinal tract? Yes, it does! Your gut health depends on the right balance of gut bacteria to build a healthy immune system. A balanced bacterial flora comes from a healthy diet consisting of whole foods, vegetables, and fruits. On the other hand, a diet consisting of too much sugar, processed foods, dairy, meats and alcohol gives pathogens and unhealthy bacteria the opportunity to flourish and cause body inflammation. Fighting off illnesses such as Covid-19 becomes very difficult. A healthy diet supports a healthy immune system. One superfood I regularly eat is sauerkraut. Many countries include fermented foods and beverages as part of their diet. Fermented foods contain high concentrations of probiotic bacteria and beneficial micro-organisms that contribute to a healthy immune system. Food fermentation enriches food with essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and bioactive compounds that are lost …Your Immune System Did you know that 80% of your […]
- #morningsmoothie #healingplacemedfield #foodie #healingplaceenergyschool#morningsmoothie #healingplacemedfield #foodie […]
- Bust coughing, mucus production and phlegm? Try this foot reflexology. https://youtu.be/sBnVNI0gCl4 #reflexology #Respiratory #selfcare #wellnessBust coughing, mucus production and phlegm? Try this […]
- This is one relaxed #reflexology healing puppy. I did a little reflexology on his toes too. Can’t get him off the table. #cairns #holistichealthThis is one relaxed #reflexology healing puppy. I did […]
- Healing Place Fall ClassesHealing Place is pleased to announce our 2012 fall […]
- #beef & #tomatoes in #oyster sauce. #Chinese #classic #foodie #quinoa#beef & #tomatoes in #oyster sauce. #Chinese […]