— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
by | Nov 12, 2020 | 0 comments
- Ghee – Ayurveda’s Super Nourishing Health FoodWe talk a lot about ghee in Ayurveda. It is said to be […]
- Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Common Digestive Problems – FREE BOOKLETProven Alternative Ways to Heal Common Digestive […]
- Have a Good Day! – An InspirationIt is your responsibility to have a good day. No […]
- Be Your Chakras Energy Best Friend -workshop Wednesday, July 18 , 6:30-8:30pm $35 Learn to be Your Chakras Energy Best Friend with Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner Helen Chin Lui. Helen is the owner of the Healing Place LLC and Healing Place Energy School LLC, and she is the author of “Know Your Chakras.” Join us for an evening of lively discussion about how to strengthen your chakras energy centers to feel consistently well! By understanding your energy flow, you can break any negativity cycle! Take this opportunity to learn how to balance your chakras from an expert for better health, more joy, and happiness, and to attract positive outcomes. You will learn: * What are chakras and how do they serve you? * What are the benefits of having healthy chakras? * How do your chakras affect you emotionally and spiritually? * Vital body organs and emotions associated with each chakra * Aura – Know your energy field * How to keep people from sucking the energy out of you * How to protect …Be Your Chakras Energy Best Friend -workshop […]
- Very good chance that this 42 yr is pregnant with her second child. #reflexology supported her #conception. We are waiting to do the #pregnancy test. If you are looking for #fertility #support #healingplacemedfield 508.359.6463 #wellness #selfcareVery good chance that this 42 yr is pregnant with her […]
- Finally, I harvested my first #tomatoFinally, I harvested my first #tomato […]