stomach ache 7
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- Recognize Your Gifts . We all have gifts, large and small. Gifts are made to be shared. How you view the value of your gift is defined by your beliefs. Everyone has their own “value” definition. Many people think they have nothing to offer, but that isn’t true. We ALL have something to offer. Don’t let the craziness in your head dictates what is valuable and what’s not because you DON’T know how your gift will be perceived. Let go of the preconceived definition of a gift. Whatever you decide to do in this moment listen to your inner voice. Give freely. Pic: Michele Ivani . #healing #energyhealing #bewell #chakras #positivity #ENERGY #lightworker #manifest #mindbodyspirit #selfhealing #holistic #highvibelife #reiki #health #donthatemeditate #belight #energyhealers #lightworkersRecognize Your Gifts . We all have gifts, large and […]
- Benefits of Incorporating Holistic/Alternative Care into Your Wellness PlanAlternative or holistic healing means taking holistic […]
- What a lovely kudos “My boyfriend is passing a kidney stone and I used your advice and he said it helps rid the pain a lot. Thank You so very much for the advice”. https://youtu.be/PFxcc-0jcGQ Visit Youtube.com/HealingPlaceEnergySchool has more than 300 self cate reflexology and energy medicine tips with almost 22k subscribers. Want to learn simple reflexology methods from home? Healingplaceenergyschool.com #reflexology #energyhealing #selfcare #wellness #nomedicine #alternativemedicine #healingplacemedfield #healingplaceenergyschoolWhat a lovely kudos “My boyfriend is passing a kidney […]
- Foods and Habits to Avoid to Eliminate Body InflammationGrowing up in an Asian household we were taught many […]
- Very Yummy Apple CrispBy Helen Chin Lui I look for recipes everywhere I go. […]
- I found it very interesting to find #mold in my #maplesyrup this morning. Since i have an inquisitive mind I did some research. This is called xerophile mold. Can’t kill you but it can make you sick. I read an Article that suggested to remove mold and reheat syrup to 200 degrees to kill mold spores. Interesting. I’ll throw the syrup away. Why chance it! #food #nothealthyI found it very interesting to find #mold in my […]