thesis summary 2006
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- Through the Years 12 years ago on this day in 2006 I opened the door to the Healing Place. This was one of the scariest times of my life. I started my business during the recession when absolutely no one knew what reflexology and reiki was. My fears were overwhelming. I wondered how I would attract people to my work. My faith was tested everyday and in many ways, they are still being tested as I stretch out of my comfort zone as I grow the HealingPlaceEnergySchool. I’m all about educating the public to be EMPOWER with the ability to self heal through education and mindfulness. I’m blessed. I have worked extremely hard to get here and now my team and I are expanding the Healing Place Energy School to a global platform. The work is as rewarding as raising children. Thank you everyone for supporting me and the Healing Place through the years. Helen #support #throughtheyears #healingplacemedfield #anniversary #reflexoloy #reiki #selfhealingThrough the Years 12 years ago on this day in 2006 I […]
- I found it very interesting to find #mold in my #maplesyrup this morning. Since i have an inquisitive mind I did some research. This is called xerophile mold. Can’t kill you but it can make you sick. I read an Article that suggested to remove mold and reheat syrup to 200 degrees to kill mold spores. Interesting. I’ll throw the syrup away. Why chance it! #food #nothealthyI found it very interesting to find #mold in my […]
- Chakras 101 – What ARE THEY?? Why Do I Need Healthy Chakras?Even though people are starting to understand how […]
- The most rewarding part of my work is empowering clients with the belief that they do HAVE choices and help to break their chain of darkness. What do the darkness comprise of? Guilt. I don’t deserve it. I don’t have choices. I can’t see how that is going to happen. Any excuse you can think of that will keep you small, afraid, and living in your shadow #empoweringwomen #healingplacemedfield #painThe most rewarding part of my work is empowering […]
- Look at what they did to #david #florenceLook at what they did to #david #florence […]
- Reflexology As An Adjunct Treatment for Depression and Addiction – A Case StudyBy Laurie Hanna, national certified Reflexologist, RN […]