People often find that although they’re eating healthily, they continue to suffer from frequent stomach discomfort and ballooning. There’s nothing worse than puffing up after a delicious and healthy meal and ending up feeling like the Michelin Man on steroids. Most gastroenterologists agree that, provided you’re not suffering from a medical condition, the likely cause […]
- Have Fish with Those VegetablesInstead of jumping on every diet fad that comes along, […]
- World Reflexology Week Begins Sept. 21!It’s never a bad time to incorporate reflexology […]
- We Need Clean-Energy Innovation, and Lots of It(Bill Gates) Last month, during a trip to Europe, I […]
- Foot Reflexology Course to Promote Relaxation – HealingPlaceEnergySchoolWe live in a stressful world. Stress can be […]
- Eczema Got You Scratching? Helpful Tips and Moisturizing Skin Salve RecipeSince developing eczema around my eye during the past […]
- Is it Healthier to Sit, Stand or Squat to Eliminate?Toilet talk isn’t necessarily a popular subject, but […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.