I have always been a fan of Albert Einstein. Albert Einstein was a theoretical physicist who had a huge impact on science after developing his theory of general relativity and special relativity. After winning the Nobel Prize in 1921, Einstein solidified himself as one of the most influential figures in the history of science. But just […]
- How to Increase Your Fiber the Easy Way!Fiber is found in plants, where it functions as a […]
- I Love Ginseng Tea!For all you tea lovers out there, I just wanted to […]
- Frozen Shoulder? Ease Shoulder Pain? – Foot and Hand Reflexology TipsA client of the Healing Place asked what she can do to […]
- Pregnancy Heartburn: Natural Relief and RemediesEver see those street performers who eat fire? They […]
- Avril Lavigne’s Plight with Lyme DiseaseI heard about singer and song writer AvrilLavigne […]
- Hand Reflexology Demonstration at Medfield Day, 9/15/12Don’t forget to come by and say hello to Helen […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.