Inflammation is your immune system’s reaction to irritation, injury, or infection. It’s a normal response and actually a good thing and it’s a natural part of healing. But, it’s possible that chronic inflammation could have a negative impact on your body and your health. Following an anti-inflammatory diet is one way to counter some of the […]
- Cranberry Salsa – RecipeMost of us know Cranberry Sauce or Cranberry Bread. […]
- Breast and Respiratory Support – Reflexology Tips
- HealingPlaceMedfield Exhibits and Presents at 2014 Natural Living ExpoAt the 2014 Natural Living Expo conference, the […]
- Video: Don’t Grow Your Fear During This PandemicDon’t Grow Your Fear During the Pandemic […]
- Video: Erase Knee and Elbow Pain with ReflexologyOne of our social media subscribers asked the Healing […]
- Stomach and Constipation Relief MeditationAre you stressed, and can’t relax your nerves or […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.