Inflammation is your immune system’s reaction to irritation, injury, or infection. It’s a normal response and actually a good thing and it’s a natural part of healing. But, it’s possible that chronic inflammation could have a negative impact on your body and your health. Following an anti-inflammatory diet is one way to counter some of the […]
- Did 2015 Flu vaccine Worked for You?(NaturalNews) The shocking admission by the Centers […]
- #yeast in #detox #footbath #healingplacemedfield $35 508-359-6463yeast in detox footbath healingplacemedfield $35 […]
- Healers’ Support GroupThe Healing Place Medfield is so excited to host a […]
- Sinus and Post Nasal Drip Hand Reflexology TipIf you have sinus and post nasal drip, try this quick […]
- Roasted Peaches, Puffed Quinoa and Papaya Cashew Cream Parfait [Vegan, Gluten-Free] RecipeIf you like the combination of fruits, yogurt or cream […]
- The Importance of Gut Health and Digestion Juice RecipeOne of the highlights of my career thus far has easily […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.