What we think and feel, and how long we think it or feel it, determines our health. The science is strong, and yet so often stress is considered an amorphous gray area, something we can’t put our finger on or measure, and so it gets dismissed as not being “real.” In the not-very-distant future, I […]
- Sinusitis Pain Killing You? Hand and Face Reflexology For Pain ReliefA Healing Place’s YouTube readers asked me to […]
- Fertility Support with ReflexologyReflexology can help with fertility issues. As more […]
- Beet Salad with Beet Greens and Gorgonzola Cheese – RecipeI love homemade beet salad. The one that I find at the […]
- Cucumber and Red Onion Salad – RecipeIn the Lui household we love cucumber and red onion […]
- What Can Chia Seeds Do For You?Chia was a COMPLETELY foreign ingredient to me a few […]
- New Soap! Cucumber-Melon Hand-Made Soap addedWe just added a new soap to our supply of hand-made […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.