What we think and feel, and how long we think it or feel it, determines our health. The science is strong, and yet so often stress is considered an amorphous gray area, something we can’t put our finger on or measure, and so it gets dismissed as not being “real.” In the not-very-distant future, I […]
- Key Ingredients for a Healthy HeartAs the weather warms and schedules become packed with […]
- Self-Care and Self-Healing On-Line Classes Coming Soon!!The HealingPlaceMed is so excited! My staff and I have […]
- How Reflexology Relieves Restless Leg Syndrome PainA Personal Account – By Erin Kenneally When I […]
- Superfood Spotlight: AshitabaThere are superfoods and then there are superfoods. […]
- Brandi Chastain’s 5 Healthy Habits for Busy Families(NewsUSA) – For many families, school means […]
- How Alternative Healing Can Help You Lead a More Mindful LifeAlternative healing is taking a holistic approach when […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.