Inflammation is your immune system’s reaction to irritation, injury, or infection. It’s a normal response and actually a good thing and it’s a natural part of healing. But, it’s possible that chronic inflammation could have a negative impact on your body and your health. Following an anti-inflammatory diet is one way to counter some of the […]
- Introduction to Energy Medicine ClassHow Do Your Chakras Affect Your Physical and Emotional […]
- Reflexology Offers Hope for PTSD SymptomsPerhaps one of the most promising uses of reflexology […]
- We Need Your Thumbs Up!Have we helped you with your health issues? Do you […]
- New products coming soon to wellness storeThere will be new products arriving at the wellness […]
- The Reflexology ConnectionA research article, “Activity in the primary […]
- Superfood Spotlight: AshitabaThere are superfoods and then there are superfoods. […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.