Free will happens when a person is absolutely independent of the world, and thinks, speaks and chooses without any influence from the environment or culture. A person with free will can live in absolute aloneness, and act on the world with total freedom. Is this state of free will even possible? Humans are not born […]
- If we only knew how our emotions eat away at us. I…If we only knew how our emotions eat away at us. I use […]
- The Study of ReflexologySpanish researcher and reflexologist Jesus Manzanares, […]
- We are in the process of redesigning the HealingPl…We are in the process of redesigning the […]
- Visiting #gullfloss #waterfall in #iceland. I feel…Visiting #gullfloss #waterfall in #iceland. I feel the […]
- Everyone gets into energy rut from time to time an…Everyone gets into energy rut from time to time and […]
- Someone asked me if I would recommend reflexology …Someone asked me if I would recommend reflexology […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.