Computing today is perverse. Information technology may have freed up our time through computerisation and automation, but it has also encroached on our ability to switch off and relax. Technology is blamed for information overload, inescapable multitasking, the loss of any work/life balance, internet addiction and the abusive behaviour found on social media.
- Tips to Keep Athletes Safe on and off the Field(NewsUSA) – Basketball and bicycling rank […]
- First time at #tanglewood. Featured guest #yoyomaFirst time at #tanglewood. Featured guest #yoyoma […]
- How To Walk Each Day for Fat-Burning?Walking continuously for 30 minutes or more is best […]
- Talk Before You Take When Dealing With MedicineExperts say communication is key when dealing with […]
- Liver Detoxing Purification ProgramYou asked when I am coordinating the next group liver […]
- #sundaymorning #teammeeting #collage #layout #design#sundaymorning #teammeeting #collage #layout #design […]