Computing today is perverse. Information technology may have freed up our time through computerisation and automation, but it has also encroached on our ability to switch off and relax. Technology is blamed for information overload, inescapable multitasking, the loss of any work/life balance, internet addiction and the abusive behaviour found on social media.
- 10 Common Foods That Contribute To Bloating + 6 Ways To Relieve ItPeople often find that although they’re eating […]
- Self-Healing Class SurveyCertified Reflexologist, Helen Chin Lui needs your […]
- Why Not Reiki?When you have a sinus infection or sore throat you may […]
- How We Give Away Our Healing Powers in 5 Ways?We unconsciously give away our healing powers every […]
- A Healer’s Personal Journey – An Open House Celebration on 9/9/14At the age 52 I finally realized that I wasn’t […]
- #emotional guidance scale #chakras #healing #knowyourchakras #healingplaceenergyschoolemotional guidance scale chakras healing […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.