Bananas are a healthy snack that should be added to your diet. They contain a high amount of potassium, making them good for your heart, and their sterol content makes them good for your cholesterol levels, and their fiber makes them good for decreasing your risk of heart disease.
- Our Organs Have Their Own Consciousness And We Can Talk to ThemOur Organs Have Their Own Consciousness And We Can […]
- How to Release Pain Caused by Stress in 4 Ways?We all get stressed and before we know it we are in […]
- Daily Gratitudes 1. How to live in the moment. 2. Being a cheap laugh. 3. No guilt during down time. 4. Give myself permission to play. 5. The ability to connect with old friends after many no-talk years. What are you grateful for today? #energymedicine #energyhealing #mindfulness #reflexology #abundance #peace #mindbodyspirit #chakras #healingplaceenergyschool #healingplacemedfield #energyhealing #chakras #positivity #ENERGY #selfhealing #holisticDaily Gratitudes 1. How to live in the moment. 2. […]
- Sluggish or Overactive Thyroid? Hand and Foot Reflexology TipCan you feel when your thyroid is sluggish or […]
- Bananas: natural medicine for digestive problems, depression and more(NaturalNews) The banana plant is an herbaceous, […]
- Why Did Robin Bornstein Become a Reiki Practitioner?I love interviewing Robin to introduce her healing […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.