I always get sentimental on New Year’s eve. On this day I go over the events of the current year. What went well, and what I would like to improve in the upcoming year. I am proud of my many achievements this year and at the same time I am disappointed at what has not […]
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital Invites the Healing Place to 2016 Nurses’ Wellness FairBrigham and Women’s Hospital has invited the […]
- Coconut Oil for your Dog’s HealthMy puppy Kirby had itchy skin for the longest time, […]
- Introduction to Energy Medicine and Chakra Balancing ClassWith Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner, Helen […]
- Insulin-Resistant Breakers – Secrets to Balancing Your Pancreas and Melting Belly FatBelly fat impacts more than just how you look in a […]
- Double Chocolate Gluten-Free Mousse Cake – RecipeThis cake is so wonderfully rich that many people can […]
- Lentil and Ham Soup With a Twist!Got left over ham? Don’t throw away that ham […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.