Forest bathing isn’t the kind of bath where you strip down and hop in a tub. It’s about basking in nature, in greenery — and you can wear whatever you want. Forest bathing is a literal translation of shinrin-yoku, a term coined by the Japanese government in 1982 to encourage urbanites to immerse themselves in […]
- My Love for Quinoa and Delicious RecipeI recently discovered much I love to eat quinoa! […]
- Diet diary: That gut feeling – more real than you thinkIf you thought that only the brain in the head […]
- Heart Attack Symptoms Ignored by Younger WomenMany younger women don’t really worry much about […]
- Daily Gratitudes
1. How to live in the moment.
2. Being a cheap laugh.
3. No guilt during down…Daily Gratitudes 1. How to live in the moment. 2. […]
- How To Walk Each Day for Fat-Burning?Walking continuously for 30 minutes or more is best […]
- Break Addiction Patterns Through Mindfulness in Six Steps?We all are addicted to something. For me, I like to […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.