Forest bathing isn’t the kind of bath where you strip down and hop in a tub. It’s about basking in nature, in greenery — and you can wear whatever you want. Forest bathing is a literal translation of shinrin-yoku, a term coined by the Japanese government in 1982 to encourage urbanites to immerse themselves in […]
- Tales Of Pig Intelligence and Factory FarmingJournalist Barry Estabrook knows how to enjoy a juicy […]
- Reflexology to help with constipation demonstration videoNew video published on our YouTube channel: Helen […]
- How Does Your Body Heal?Your body is a marvelous and complicated machine with […]
- Video: Knee Pain Relief – Foot Reflexology TipMy husband recently had knee replacement surgery. Not […]
- Reflexology Palliative and Cancer CareReflexology Palliative and Cancer Care We will all […]
- If we only knew how our emotions eat away at us. I use this chart to begin all of my #reflexology…If we only knew how our emotions eat away at us. I use […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.