Forest bathing isn’t the kind of bath where you strip down and hop in a tub. It’s about basking in nature, in greenery — and you can wear whatever you want. Forest bathing is a literal translation of shinrin-yoku, a term coined by the Japanese government in 1982 to encourage urbanites to immerse themselves in […]
- Is Sugar More Addicting Than Cocaine?As I learn more about sugar and what sugar can do to a […]
- The Beauty of Eyes – In the Moment ExerciseHere is an “in the moment” exercise that I […]
- Healers’ Support GroupThe Healing Place Medfield is so excited to host a […]
- The Many Benefits of MeditationBy guest writer, Jeffrey Lui In American society, we […]
- Detox Foot Bath and Lyme DieaseThis detox foot bath shows yeast and toxin buildup in […]
- A 10-Pose Yoga Sequence To Balance Your Whole BodyIn this sequence we are incorporating all categories […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.