Free will happens when a person is absolutely independent of the world, and thinks, speaks and chooses without any influence from the environment or culture. A person with free will can live in absolute aloneness, and act on the world with total freedom. Is this state of free will even possible? Humans are not born […]
- Introduction to Energy Medicine ClassHow Do Your Chakras Affect Your Physical and Emotional […]
- Integrative Medicine – What is Reiki?Reiki is a hands-on form of healing that uses subtle […]
- Release Gas with a Yoga Pose – PawanmuktasanaCertified Reflexologist and Certified Energy Medicine […]
- Healing Place Invited to Brigham and Women’s Hospital Nurses Wellness FairOn December 1, 2014 the HealingPlaceMedfield has been […]
- Quinoa with Grilled Zucchini, Garbanzo Beans, and Cumin – RecipeOur friend Sharon loves this recipe and wanted to […]
- Roasted Vegetables and Orzo SaladPrep Time: 20 minutes Roasting Time: 45 […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.