You have bacteria living in your digestive tract. Sounds gross, I know, but actually it’s good. They’re friendly bacteria, or ‘probiotics’ that help keep bad bacteria and yeast from growing in your gut. Common strains include Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium. Friendly bacteria also help make vitamin K, which is essential for normal blood clotting, plus they’re important for immune system […]
- Healing Place Celebrates 15th AnniversaryHealing Place’s Milestone – 15th […]
- Bridge Pose Strengthens Your Core and Your 7 ChakrasStrengthen Your Core and Chakras with the Bridge Pose […]
- You want to stop the pain but when the pain owns you. Stop the Pain!You want to stop the pain when the pain owns you, […]
- Using Mindfulness to Relieve Anxiety – Energy Medicine TipUsing Mindfulness to Relieve Anxiety Mindfulness might […]
- Tips for Using Mindfulness to Relieve AnxietyMindfulness can be a solution to a Peace of Mind […]
- 10 Acupressure Points To Cure Tennis ElbowRelieve Tennis Elbow Pain Now arises the question of […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.