You have bacteria living in your digestive tract. Sounds gross, I know, but actually it’s good. They’re friendly bacteria, or ‘probiotics’ that help keep bad bacteria and yeast from growing in your gut. Common strains include Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium. Friendly bacteria also help make vitamin K, which is essential for normal blood clotting, plus they’re important for immune system […]
- A Straining Issue for Postpartum Moms(NewsUSA) – New moms are often surprised when […]
- Fertility Support with ReflexologyReflexology can help with fertility issues. As more […]
- Chakra – How Does Chakra Energy Flow?Our energy runs from the top or our heads to the base […]
- The Power of a BreathTake five minutes out of your schedule and sit quietly […]
- How to capture a #sunset #chakras colors #fallinginloveHow to capture a sunset chakras colors fallinginlove […]
- Parasites Could Be Invading Your Body!We all have parasites that steal from the food we eat […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.