The sciatic nerve, the largest single nerve in the body, runs from the lower back, down the back of each leg and is composed of individual nerve roots that start by branching out from the spine in the lower back and combine to form the sciatic nerve. Sciatica is not a Disease: Sciatica (sigh-at-ih-kah) in […]
- Keeping Athletes Safe on and off the Field(NewsUSA) – Basketball and bicycling rank […]
- Finding Your Focus Point – Energy Medicine TipMelt Down Not in Progress If you’re about to […]
- Are Salad Dressing Additives Harming You?By Connie Rodgers Certified Holistic Integrated Health […]
- Drain those Sinuses Now! More Hand Reflexology TipsFor those people who missed my Hand Reflexology tip on […]
- Nurses at Brigham and Women’s Hospital Love Reflexology!Through 15 minute mini reflexology sessions, the […]
- It’s Time to Think About Piling on Vitamin D for the Months AheadVitamin D – By August it will be time time to […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.