The sciatic nerve, the largest single nerve in the body, runs from the lower back, down the back of each leg and is composed of individual nerve roots that start by branching out from the spine in the lower back and combine to form the sciatic nerve. Sciatica is not a Disease: Sciatica (sigh-at-ih-kah) in […]
- Healing Place Celebrates Eleventh Business AnniversayReflexologist and Chakra Balancing practitioner, Helen […]
- Look and Feel Younger, No Matter What You EatBecause I’m a healthy chef and a nutritionist, […]
- Reiki 1Location: Healing Place, 50 North St., Medfield Dates […]
- How Does Your Thyroid Affect Your Digestion?If you’ve been diagnosed with hypothyroidism, or […]
- Diabetes and Eyes, What Your Vision is Trying to Tell You(NewsUSA) – Diabetes is a serious disease that […]
- Gluten Free Chocolate Lava Cake RecipeBecause I am so passionate about making food, I am […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.