Belly fat impacts more than just how you look in a swimsuit. Today, about 69% of American adults are overweight — leading to an increased risk for numerous chronic illnesses, including heart disease, stroke, Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and cancer. Many hormones contribute to belly fat, but the most powerful is insulin: Elevated […]
- Are Angels Real? Introduction to Angels WorkshopIntroduction to Angels Workshop Wednesday, December 9, […]
- Gastrointestinal and Constipation Relief – Foot Reflexology Workshop – 2 partIs your stomach bothering you? Are your bowels […]
- Healing Place’s Chakra Balancing ServicesThe Healing Place is proud to offer a variety of […]
- I Stopped Lying About How Happy I Was On Instagram And Started Telling The Truth About Chronic PainThere have been many days in my life when my chronic […]
- Getting ready to make a #liverdetoxing #smoothie with #coconutwaterGetting ready to make a #liverdetoxing #smoothie with […]
- Vegetarian 4th of July Cookout – Stuffed Peppers RecipePreparation time: 30 minutes Serves: 4 Ingredients: 4 […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.