Computing today is perverse. Information technology may have freed up our time through computerisation and automation, but it has also encroached on our ability to switch off and relax. Technology is blamed for information overload, inescapable multitasking, the loss of any work/life balance, internet addiction and the abusive behaviour found on social media.
- #mouth #chakra chart. #healingplacemedfieldmouth chakra chart. healingplacemedfield Taken at […]
- 3 Mindful Energy Medicine Tips for Peaceful Living? – Free Webinar 7/12/17Is your stress level overwhelming? Are you juggling […]
- Love My Soap – OceanI have put a little ocean in each of these bars. The […]
- October 2019 Healing Place’s Pay It Forward – Susan G Komen Breast Cancer
- Healing Place Invited to Brigham and Women’s Hospital Nurses Wellness FairOn December 1, 2014 the HealingPlaceMedfield has been […]
- New Hand-Made Soap! Peppermint!If you love the smell of peppermint, this is the soap […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.