Computing today is perverse. Information technology may have freed up our time through computerisation and automation, but it has also encroached on our ability to switch off and relax. Technology is blamed for information overload, inescapable multitasking, the loss of any work/life balance, internet addiction and the abusive behaviour found on social media.
- Special Report – Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn’t Know Can Keep You From HealingCertified Reflexologist and Certified Energy Medicine […]
- Video: How Does Blocked Energy Affects Your Digestive Health?All you know that you are storing your emotions and […]
- Breast Cancer Patients Turn to Reflexology for ComfortEAST LANSING, Mich. – Researchers at Michigan State […]
- Video: Hormonal Balancing with Hand ReflexologyThe Healing Place LLC offers many Reflexology Services […]
- Could you be Suffering from a Digestive Disorder?Millions of people are living with undiagnosed […]
- What are the Health Benefits of Eating Turkey?What are the Health Benefits of Eating Turkey? […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.