Based on the definition of vegetarian as a diet which excludes consumption of animal flesh, technically, yes, eggs are vegetarian, since they are not animal flesh (the meat, muscles or tissue of an animal). Many vegetarians include eggs in their diet, while still abstaining from eating chicken, cows, pigs, fish and all animals. If you’re a […]
- I love this foot reflexology map. These points are slightly different from what I know them to be. I…I love this foot reflexology map. These points are […]
- Reflexology Palliative and Cancer CareReflexology Palliative and Cancer Care We will all […]
- Change Your 2016 with ReflexologyMedical science continues to demonstrate that stress […]
- From time to time I do shows where I educate the public about #reflexology. I’m surprise how many people still don’t know what are the #health benefits including #pain relief #healingplacemedfield 508-359-6463From time to time I do shows where I educate the […]
- How Reflexology Helps Cancer Patients to Reduce Nausea at Dana Farber HospitalWhen cancer patients face stress, fatigue, or nausea, […]
- Why I Love Nutritional YeastBy guest writer, Kate Lamay, Holistic Health Coach I […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.