Toxins present in the environment are a common but under-appreciated cause of kidney disease and kidney failure. Environmental causes typically include chemical agents (eg. heavy metals), physical agents (eg. high temperature/heat, dehydration), and biological/infectious agents (eg. malaria, HIV etc). While you might be able to avoid these toxins, or have only limited exposure to those agents, one […]
- #coup #reflexology #healing #energyhealingcoup reflexology healing energyhealing Taken at […]
- I finally broke the #insomnia cycle. Two weeks of …I finally broke the #insomnia cycle. Two weeks of no […]
- Food Waste Can Save Your Garden – Compost Aw…We are all concern about the carbon footprint we are […]
- Baby #reflexology points to support #health and bu…Baby #reflexology points to support #health and build […]
- Mentally Free Mentally free is when you allow your…Mentally Free Mentally free is when you allow yourself […]
- Have Shoulder, Arm, Leg or Back Pain? – Hand Refle…At the Healing Place, I have many clients looking for […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.