Toxins present in the environment are a common but under-appreciated cause of kidney disease and kidney failure. Environmental causes typically include chemical agents (eg. heavy metals), physical agents (eg. high temperature/heat, dehydration), and biological/infectious agents (eg. malaria, HIV etc). While you might be able to avoid these toxins, or have only limited exposure to those agents, one […]
- The look of #spring
- Do You Sleep 7 Hours a Night?(Huffington) Diagnosing your sleep deprivation just […]
- Healing Place Fall ClassesHealing Place is pleased to announce our 2012 fall […]
- Finding Your Focus Point – Energy Medicine TipMelt Down Not in Progress If you’re about to […]
- Asian Herbal Remedy – GingerGinger originated in the Himalayan foothills of […]
- Steps to Stop Body InflammationInflammation is your body’s first response of […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.