Toxins present in the environment are a common but under-appreciated cause of kidney disease and kidney failure. Environmental causes typically include chemical agents (eg. heavy metals), physical agents (eg. high temperature/heat, dehydration), and biological/infectious agents (eg. malaria, HIV etc). While you might be able to avoid these toxins, or have only limited exposure to those agents, one […]
- What Does it Mean to Hold Space for Others?By Heather Plett, heatherplett.com When my mom was […]
- World Record Reflexology SessionIn 2008, 2016 participants (1008 reflexologists and […]
- Nutrient Dense Brussel Sprouts, Yellow Zucchini and Tomato Salad with Balsamic DressingThis is a nutrient dense salad made with both roasted […]
- Using meditation to Overcome Relationship RoadblocksFor those of us looking to release the negative energy […]
- The Reflexology ConnectionA research article, “Activity in the primary […]
- Dr. Oz a Believer in the Ancient Healing of ReflexologyFor those who love and follow Dr. Oz’s website […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.