By Connie Rodgers Certified Holistic Integrated Health Coach, Lifestyle Educator, and Wellness Writer. bitesizepieces.net Spring season is prime time for big colorful salads, especially when you add fresh basil, tomatoes and bell peppers from your garden. How do you spell fresh? Or, how about visiting your local farmers markets that just picked their fresh organic […]
- The main focuses today are Manage my energy (stay even) Be totally present with my clients Be consciously grateful Smile until my teeth hurt Laugh once, preferably three times an hour Bear Hug my husband Drink 64 Oz of water Stretch until I’m two inches taller Eat oatmeal for two of my 3 meals Cut down on computer time Exercise my puppies’ 7 inches legs by walking 2 miles. Anything else is a bonus Have a good day everyone. See you at the #healingplacemedfield #present #bejoyful #energyThe main focuses today are Manage my energy (stay […]
- What Can a Reflexologist and Chakra Balancing Practitioner Do To Keep You Healthy?As a Reflexologist and Chakra Balancing Practitioner, […]
- Reflexology Trial with Patients with Advanced Stage Breast Cancer.There is a study out of Michigan State University […]
- Critical Limb Ischemia: Who Is at Risk?(NewsUSA) – Usually you hear cautionary tales of […]
- How To Eat Right For Your ThyroidThe thyroid is a small butterfly-shaped organ that […]
- High on Horror — Why We Pay Big Bucks to Be Scared(NewsUSA) – We crave chills.It’s why we […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.