Computing today is perverse. Information technology may have freed up our time through computerisation and automation, but it has also encroached on our ability to switch off and relax. Technology is blamed for information overload, inescapable multitasking, the loss of any work/life balance, internet addiction and the abusive behaviour found on social media.
- Drain those Sinuses Now! More Hand Reflexology TipsFor those people who missed my Hand Reflexology tip on […]
- Take Control of Asthma This School Year(NewsUSA) – If your child has asthma, add this […]
- Do You Know What Energy Drinks Do to Your Kidneys?Think twice or once is enough. The world of energy […]
- Chronic Stress: A Case of Mind Over Matter?There is increasing scientific understanding and […]
- Clay and Jessica Walker Share How They Care for Caregivers(NewsUSA) – More than 65 million people in the […]
- Pregnancy Heartburn: Natural Relief and RemediesEver see those street performers who eat fire? They […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.