Pink Pineapples: A small British company is hoping to bring these cancer-fighting pink pineapples to a grocery store near you. The company says that the genetically modified (organism (GMO) delete) fruits contain similar antioxidants as tomatoes, and are believed to help fight cancer. What do you think about eating pink pineapples?
- Avoiding Digestive Problems on a Plant-Based DietPoor digestion is one of the most miserable things to […]
- Healers’ Support GroupThe Healing Place Medfield is so excited to host a […]
- Aromatherapy Practitioner, Erica Schveighoffer Joins the Healing PlaceThe Healing Place is proud to announce that […]
- Video: Liver Support with Foot ReflexologyHow we take our liver for granted!! Most of us have no […]
- How Can a Diabetic Diet Benefit You Even If You Are Not DiabeticYou may be wondering now that you have diabetes, what […]
- Coconut Oil for your Dog’s HealthMy puppy Kirby had itchy skin for the longest time, […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.