Pink Pineapples: A small British company is hoping to bring these cancer-fighting pink pineapples to a grocery store near you. The company says that the genetically modified (organism (GMO) delete) fruits contain similar antioxidants as tomatoes, and are believed to help fight cancer. What do you think about eating pink pineapples?
- This year’s #healingplacemedfield #reiki infused #soaps. 1/$7, 3/$19. Call to order. 508-359-6463This year’s #healingplacemedfield #reiki infused […]
- Stop Your Repetitive Destructive Habits in 3 Ways?Are you tired of the same old habits that keep you […]
- Elderberry Syrup Benefits and RecipeElderberry Syrup Benefits and Recipe Elderberries […]
- Visit me and my colleagues at booth 402, at the Natural Living Expo, Marlboro MA 11/11&12 This year theme is about Know Your #Chakras Come early to sign up for a mini #reflexology session My talk #chakras 101:Your Essential Life Energy, Sunday 11/[email protected]:30 in the salon A. Interactive talk with time for q&a and #chakrabalancing #meditation.Visit me and my colleagues at booth 402, at the […]
- Teaching students how to do an energy pendulum reading during a #Reiki at the #healingplacemedfield #energy schoolTeaching students how to do an energy pendulum reading […]
- Is Wishing and Hoping Enough to Manifest? One of my favorite saying is “What is the definition of madness? When you do the same thing over-and-over again and hope for a different outcome.” It’s nice to wish and hope, but hoping and wishing isn’t going to change anything. In 2006 there was a book called “The Secret” based on the law of attraction. The book claims that positive thinking can create life-changing results if you ask enough regardless if you do anything to make it happen. This may be true in some cases, but changes usually happen when you take action and initiative to make them come to fruition. In other words, in order to manifest what you want, your energy vibration must match what you want to manifest. It is kind like building new muscles. You have to work at it everyday. Going to gym once a week isn’t going to cut it. Nor will manifesting will happen if you Consciously work on it occasionally. Steps to manifest your wishes: 1. Li…Is Wishing and Hoping Enough to Manifest? One of my […]