For 2 loaves Prep time- 30 mins Bake 45-50 mins at 350 degrees Ingredients Peeled and diced any 2 large apples you like and set aside. I use 1 Cortland, and 1 honey crisp apple. In a mixing bowl mix together until you have the dry ingredients ready. Wet ingredients 1 c sugar 3/4 cup […]
- April is Stress-Awareness MonthLife moves fast, and April apparently has been dubbed […]
- The Gut and the Doorway to DiseaseTwo thousand years ago Hippocrates said that all […]
- IBS, What about IBD?Most everyone has heard of IBS (Irritable Bowel […]
- Video: Sinuses Relief Tip- Reflexology TipAllergy season is here once more. Are your sinuses […]
- 7 Pressure Points to Relieve Seasonal Allergies – Foot Reflexology TipSpring is finally here, and along with that comes […]
- Reflexology Eases Breast Cancer SymptomsDoctors Health Press, a division of Lombardi […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.